"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph." - Matt Hardy

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Priceless

These pictures were the hardest, emotionally, I've ever done. My brother-in-law is being deployed and I was able to take family pictures for him before he leaves. The fact that he wanted to do them while he was in uniform just added 10 times to the emotion and I really wanted to capture the emotion in the photographs...I'd say we achieved that goal...


















4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness,...water works over here. Ever since becoming a military family anytime I hear/see of someone deploying leaving their family behind I can't help but cry. These pictures are beautiful, I loved the picture where Josh? is in the forefront with the family behind and that beautiful quote. You have some serious talent! Next time we visit (in August probably) I really need to get you to take some pictures of my little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you are an amazing photographer and thanks again for taking these pictures for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keesha, these turned out soo awesome! You did a great job! My heart goes out to Mindi, Josh and their beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete